Saturday, July 21, 2007

Funeral Parlors Are Fun

Category: Jobs, Work, Careers

I followed Manny one day. Very cloak and dagger of me. I had to know what was going on. A month had passed with Manny at the Funeral Parlor. What was going on. I could not believe my eyes when I got there.

Sheer mayhem. Manny turned the Funeral Parlor into a circus with an unusual sideshow. Every Junkman from the Eastcoast was dropping off their garbage into this six thousand square foot indoor dump. Trucks are honking outside. Inside prostitutes are giving junkmen blowjobs. Junkies were ripping out pipes from the walls in order to sell it for scrap. Water is spraying everywhere like in a water park. What the fuck.

Manny said,"Finally, there's a place not only for the dead but for the dead's posessions as well."

No comments: