Saturday, July 21, 2007

My Laundry With Harvey

I do my laundry with a mastermind criminal. Harvey isn't really much of a mastermind criminal but I don't know many guys who have tried to rob a bank with a bomb in a suitcase, and then when the bomb went off, he told the F.B.I. that there was another bomb planted in the city if his demands were not met...
He did seven years in a federal prison. That was his mastermind plan. He wanted to get in a Federal Pen, so he could meet all the really important criminals. He wanted to meet the white collar criminals, so that he could work the system. He didn't want to work, he wanted to scheme things out.That's how he got into politics.
I do my laundry with him and he's a kind of mentor to me. The, "My Dinner With Andre," aspect to our relationship does not elude me...

Listen, I'm tired, I'll get back to Harvey tomorrow. The guy tricked me today to go to a hospital. He told me his heart was bugging him and instead of going to work, I ended up getting a vesectomy.Granted it was for free and that was part of what he was trying to teach me. Like I said, I got to rest now. Tomorrow , I'll tell you all about my little operation and how my wife got Harvey involved in her little plan. My wife says we have enough kids. See, what I'm saying. Tomorrow you'll understand.
I got to go, I'm sure there's a diaper or two to change before I get to go to sleep.

May all your dreams be multi-colored and filled with explicit sexual intercourse
Larry dat Junkman guy

No comments: