Saturday, July 21, 2007

My Mother Becomes A Dominatrix Part II

My Mother becomes a Dominatrix: Part II
Category: Jobs, Work, Careers

My mom showed up at the dungeon I was cleaning out, unannounced.
"Mom, what are you doing here?" I told you I'd bring Zane over to your apartment when I was done working."
"Is this a wine and cheese cellar?" my mother asked, looking around at all the contraptions and the Boar's head on the wall.
Wicked Wanda chimed in,"Oh most definately cheese and yes most definately whining going on."
My mother tried catching Zane as he spun around on the cucking stool. She couldn't reach him and as Zane spun around the room and got close to me, I gave him a harder push and cranked the lever higher, so that my mom would never be able to reach him, "This boy does not sleep. I have found an ancient machine which has spun him into dreamland. I want this kid sleeping. As I've told you many times,'Do not shit on my dreams and I don't shit on yours.' "
"Such language," my mom said and started to cry.
"Cool it with the language Daddy-O," Wicked Wanda said. "This is your mother."
I was in shock. Wicked Wanda was taking my mother's side. So in a calm voice, I turned to my mother and asked, "How did you find me?"
"I called Dawn, and told her that you told me to meet you at the Wine Cellar, and that I lost the address. I'm here because I want to see my grandson and you keep him away from me. Hand me my grandson."
I slowed down the contraption and watched Wicked Wanda giving me the hairy eyeball. Now, Wicked Wanda has been eyeballing me for twenty years. For many years, I believed she had a thing for me and man she is knock out beauty queen gorgeous.Tall blonde, smart with a great body. So for years, I was always impressed with how hard she looked at me. I thought she wanted me for my brains and how hard a working stiff I was. Over time, I realized she might want to eat my brains and the only thing she wanted was to slide her hands over my very hairy body because... she had a thing for hairy bodies and I'm the man... or cro magnon man when it comes to hairy. It's hard to see skin on my body. I'm the cousin It man. Wicked Wanda wanted to skin me and hang me on her wall, right next to her Boar's head. Maybe I should suggest this to the decorating show which was coming to do a makeover on Wicked Wanda's Dungeon.
My mother, now holding Zane who was wide awake, continued to harrass me, "You look terrible. You need a haircut. You're hunched over. The boy is getting dirty down here. You shouldn't bring him with you to work. Doesn't Dawn do anything?"
"Dawn and Sadie are fine too," I said, pretending my mother was normal and asking normal questions. They're home together doing mother, daughter bonding. Sadie loves her brother but doesn't get as much attention as she was before Zane was born. So she acts out a little. She'll throw shit all over the place..."
"Language!" Wicked Wanda said to me sternly.
"I like this woman, she's got pizazz," my mother said . My mother was tring to figure out Wicked Wanda's outfit. Wicked Wanda was in a laid back, day off from the S&M world kind of rubber bondagie kind of outfit. Red and blacks
"Your mom's great."
"Can you turn down the air conditioning and turn on the heat?"
"Of course."

I continued working and now I was sweating from the heat being turned on ,on a hot summer day. Wicked Wanda, my mother and baby Zane were actually sitting and eating nice wine and cheese. Lots of laughing, some hooting and hollering. Finally, I was done. The makover people from the t.v. show were coming over to the dungeon and I wanted to take my kid and my cucking stool out of there, before they got there... Too late. They arrived and they all sat and had a good ole time. More wine was served and I just shook my head.
I walked over to Zane who was crying and changed him. My mom was passed out in a chair,"O.K. Wanda, I'm done here. Thanks for being so nice to my mom. I know she can be difficult."
"She's perfect. She's just what I've been looking for. She's going to come work for me."
I stood there dumbfounded. I had no idea what she was talking about.
"Your mom has agreed to go into training with me, in order for her to become a Dominatrix."
How can she be perfect. I mean she's been torturing me my whole life but..."
"Exactly, she has experience. Life experience in S&M is gold. The makeover people want to put her in the show and watch her progress."
"What kind of fucking show is this?"
"No cursing," my mom slurred as she lifted her head and then dropped it back on the ground. I heard it bounce.
"Who are her clients? Who wants to go to a Baubie. A jewish Grandma. She's seventy years old. What is she the Baubie from Stalag 13."
Wendy went running for a pen. Great name. I saw the t.v producers writing it down too. I accidentally had christened my mom her Dominatrix name.
"Who would want my mom as a Dominatrix?"
"Are you kidding, look at her?."
I looked at my mom passed out on the ground with drool coming out her mouth. She's a small jewish Holocaust survivor. She has a small frame. She's in good shape but I wasn't getting it.
"Who doesn't want your mother. She's going to be in hot demand. The city is full of Israeli's. She speaks hebrew. There's Russian jews, she speaks Russian. She's dark skinned, so she looks Middle Eastern., I could dress her as an arab... She speaks yiddish. Do you have any idea how many Rabbi's come to me? The Germans will love to be punished by her. The Poles, they are cheap though... She's going to be a Dominatrix star. Everyone will want to be punished by your mother."
"You mean, I won't be the only one anymore."
"I'm sure she'll still punish you for free."
I looked at the t.v. producers smiling up at me and giving me a thumbs up. I looked at Wicked Wanda who now was rubbing my hairy arm and looking as if she was going to skin me alive. I looked at my mother passed out on the floor. I looked at my boy Zane and said, "Don't shit on my dreams and I won't shit on yours."
"No cursing," everybody screamed at once. Zane's eyebrows were furled.

End Part II More to come next week

No comments: